Monday, September 10, 2012

Falling off the face of earth

So I haven't written for a week nor read your blogs. But am back and will be doing my blog rounds. I had a crazy week last week getting ready for a family wedding out of town. Packing drives me absolutely nuts. The planning of the outfits and the getting everything to fit in the damn suitcase. Ugh just kill me already. Especially because as soon as I touched down I had to meet one of my besties for breakfast then proceed to run wedding errands with the fam bam. So not only did I need to ensure my travel outfit was cute and comfy but most importantly warm for the flight. I go for comfort when travelling. Airplane a/c does not quite agree with me so I gotta bring at least two scarves and a jacket/coat to layer up once I board for comfort. But this time I also needed to be able to pull off the outfit the next morning haha. So much pressure, right?

Anyway, I had a really fun trip. I didn't workout much given been gone most of last week but my eating/drinking was in check. I did oatmeal for all breakfasts, indulged in some delish thai style pizza, tilapia (you know I had to throw it in there) and lots of yummy avocado. I could eat avocado with anything mmmmhhhh. Don't you just love that its in season? I had a venti chai tea latte with two extra pumps just because the whole morning shenanigans am so not cut out for. 

This week its back to business. I think I will do like 3 more days of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 2 then move up to Level 3. I try to do at least10 days of each level before moving on to the next!!! 

On a not so sunny note, the summer hustle and bustle is finally starting to die off and I cannot for the life of me wait to start hiking again!!! I also cannot wait to burst out my fall boots and scarves. I'm such a fall junkie. I need to do a whole post on just that :)

I'm still thrilled that I can now FINALLY do sit ups!!! Such a huuuuge milestone for me :)

I hope everyone had a great weekend and that ya'll have a great week.

Xx
OverWeight In Sunny SoCal

2 comments:

Melissa @ Faster In Water said...

Yay for being back! I'm glad to see you here in the bloggy world.

Sit ups are so exciting! I read your blog about being able to do one and wondered if I could. I did! I was all excited, then I went to Pilates where we had a sub and the lady's all like "We're dong roll ups". Yeah a sit up but sloooow. Pshhh, couldn't do that for the life of me. Pissed me off actually :)

Corletta said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!!! By the way, I STINKIN love FALL too!!!!

Post a Comment